Serving Individuals, Families & Businesses in King George & Caroline Counties
The Law Office of Thomas B. Dance, P.C. has been providing skilled legal representation to Virginia individuals, families, military service members, government employees, and business owners in and around the Fredericksburg Area since 2010. Attorney Thomas B. Dance is a proven trial attorney who has been recognized by such legal industry organizations as Super Lawyers® and The National Advocates Top 100 for his outstanding professionalism and client successes.
The firm focuses a sizable portion of its practice on Virginia family law providing practical solutions to your divorce, and other family law issues.
Contact The Law Office of Thomas Dance, P.C. using our online email form or by calling (540) 835-5013 to schedule a confidential consultation with our Fredericksburg family law, business law, estate planning, and traffic law.
Cases The Firm Handles
Our firm provides advice, guidance, and representation for the following issues:
- Divorce, including uncontested, contested, military, government employee and high net-worth cases.
- Marital property and debt division, which includes dividing real estate, bank accounts, investments, retirement accounts, business interests, and more.
- Separation agreements that resolve divorces by mutual agreement to all of the terms without the need for litigation.
- Child and spousal support, including establishing these in pending divorces as well as in post-divorce situations needing enforcement or modification.
- Custody and visitation, including creating parenting plans, modifying or enforcing existing custody orders, and representing grandparents in seeking visitation rights.
- Corporate litigation for small businesses.
- Business incorporation and formation.
- Wills and trusts for estate planning.
- Traffic law, including traffic violation defense.
Our law firm’s mission is simple: to provide you with quality representation while protecting your legal rights and pursuing your best interests. We start by analyzing the specifics of your case, understanding your objectives, educating you on your rights, and informing you of the options available to you. Throughout the legal process, we will be by your side providing you with the support you need to understand and make informed decisions. We will pursue efficient resolutions, such as skilled negotiation with the opposing party or, where necessary or appropriate, litigation in court to help you secure an optimum result.